Lipton End of Year Freezer Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older who are customers of the office distributor participating in this promotion (“Eligible Entrants”). Participating Office Distributor is COS (“Office Distributor”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating office distributer and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences 12.01am (AEST) on 01/11/2018 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31/12/2018 (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible for automatic entry in the draw, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase from the participating Office Distributor, a carton of any of the following products, in a single transaction;
- Lipton 1000’s Tea Cup Bags; or
- Lipton 1000’s Envelopes; or
- Lipton Green Tea 300’s; or
- Lipton Gold 500’s; or
- Bushells Tea Cup Bags 1000’s; or
- Bushells Envelope 500’s
- Multiple entries permitted. For avoidance of doubt, one proof of sales order equals one entry (Multiple cases ordered in one sales order will qualify as multiple entries depending on the number of cases ordered.)
- Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to the prize. Invoice(s) must clearly specify where the eligible purchase was made and that the eligible purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
- The draw will take place at 2.00pm (AEDT) on 29/01/2019 at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089.
- There will be eleven (11) prizes awarded in this promotion.
The first eligible entry drawn will receive a freezer full of ice cream, with a freezer on loan for 1 month. The prize includes a total of 16 cases of ice cream (ie Magnums – Classic, Almond, White; Cornetto – Classic Chocolate, Classic Vanilla; Gaytime – Golden Gaytime; Paddle Pop – Chocolate, Rainbow; Calippo – Lemon). The total maximum value of the Major prize is $1,500.
One of the following refrigeration options applies (depending on availability):
The next ten (10) eligible entries drawn will each receive a Morning Tea Gift Basket. The maximum value of each Runner Up prize is $200. Total value of all Runner Up prizes is $2,000.
Total maximum value of the prizepool is $3,500.
- The prizes will be awarded to the person or company named on the invoice, and will be delivered to the winning establishment.
- The winners will be notified in writing and by phone within 2 business days of the draw and their details will be published on www.officelifebylipton.com from 11/02/2019 for a period of 28 days.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time & place as the original draw on 29/04/2019. The winners will be notified in writing and by phone within 2 business days of the draw & their details will be published on officelifebylipton.com from 06/05/2019 for a period of 28 days.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winners (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, prize claim, invoice or delivery that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Unilever Australia Limited (ABN 66 004 050 828) of Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29304 and ACT TP18/02134