Free 14 Day Returns
Because we want you to be happy with your purchase, our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, COS will offer you a credit or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- You include a copy of your original COS invoice when you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
- In the case of and DVDs the original security seal or shrink wrap is intact and that:
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied COS reserves the right not to offer a credit or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
COS will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Special Buy-ins
- Printer cartridges
- Toner cartridges
- Gift cards
These products can still be returned if they are faulty.
COS will accept product returns and provide you a credit, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose
COS may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. COS reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before return to COS.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our CRC team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
COS reserves the right to:
- Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original COS invoice is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.