With the return to the workplace in full swing it’s important to take some extra hygiene precautions around the office. This is of particular importance in those parts of the office that see the most activity…think, the mailroom. The mailroom is a fast-paced space that demands efficiency, and what goes on in the mailroom affects the entire office. Improperly cleaned equipment handled by numerous sets of hands poses an infection risk that, in today’s world isn’t a risk anyone should be willing to take.
The good news is that there’s a solution that goes beyond regular cleaning and handwashing. Antimicrobial office supplies are an easy way to defend against germs in the workplace.
Antimicrobial coating has no feel or smell, so you won’t even know it’s there. The protection is added to the external plastic of these products during their manufacture and provides effective protection from germs and bacteria for the lifetime of the product.
Rapesco Germ-Savvy Staplers
Staplers are still one of the most popular office items and can be used by numerous different people on any given day. Available in 40 or 100 sheet, these heavy-duty stationery must-haves allow you to work comfortably while safeguarding your team against germs and bacteria.
Rapesco Germ-Savvy A4 Clip Folder
These sturdy clip folders double as a hard writing surface as well as handy storage for your documents. The portable nature of clip folders can make them a potential hazard when it comes to germs and bacteria, which is why choosing a folder that is protected with antimicrobial coating keeps you protected while helping you stay organised.
How does it work?
The Germ-Savvy™ antimicrobial agent is added to the external plastic parts of the product during manufacture, providing protection for the lifetime of the product.
- Silver and Zinc ions are added to the plastics at the moulding stage
- The ions bond to the bacterium and prevent cell growth
- Some silver ions break down the cell walls and stop them from developing
- The germs die without replicating
- Germ-Savvy is exclusive to COS
- Germ-Savvy kills 99% of bacteria excluding viral pathogens
- Germ-Savvy products do not kill COVID or reduce risk of COVID transmission
- Germ-Savvy does not get in the way of any recycled components or other environmental credentials a product may have
- You can expect the exact same level of quality in these products that you’ve come to know from Rapesco